Work With Us
At Sunnylife, we live for summer. It drives us, excites and inspires us on our quest to provide all of the tools to enhance the best of a life under the sun. We’ve been doing this since 2004 so we have a good tan these days!
From huge inflatable flamingos to beach towels and everything in between, our products are the must-have summer accessories! Sunnylife products are designed at our global headquarters in Sydney, and then sold through our offices in Sydney, Los Angeles and London.
With so many exciting developments in the pipeline, we are looking for dynamic individuals to join our team and work in a fun and fast paced environment.
If this sounds like you, keep on reading below!
Accounts Receivable Clerk
What you will be doing?
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining customer files and records
- Recording daily incoming customer payments
- Using intermediate Excel and In-house Order Processing system to follow up on, collect and allocate customer payments
- Consistently following up on delinquent accounts to continuously improve cash inflows
- Paying extra attention to large major customer accounts. i.e.
- Checking online Supplier Portal
- Ensuring the customer has received and processed all invoices
- Proactively ensuring customer has scheduled payments within payment terms
- Reconcile deductions and disputes in conjunction with sales account manager and/or logistics team
- Monitoring customer accounts for non-payments, delayed payments and other discrepancies
- Generating Accounts Receivable reports and providing to management within deadlines
- Monitoring aged analysis and keeping aged percentages within management targets
- Processing Credit Applications
- Investigating credit standing of new and potential customers
- Proposing appropriate credit limits
- Applying for Credit Insurance where required
- Identifying and minimising credit risks
- Other ad hoc reporting and accounting duties as required
Who is the ideal candidate?
- Proven experience in a full function accounts receivable role
- Experience in successfully keeping aged debtors to a minimum and within management targets
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Clear communication skills both written and verbal
- High attention to detail
- Exceptional time management
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to quickly change priorities and handle competing priorities
- Ability to handle a fast paced environment within fast growing companies
- Experience with MYOB preferred but not required
- A positive work ethic and willingness to learn
- Ability to facilitate meetings, drive results, and implement change
CLICK HERE TO APPLY!